Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8, 2010



I zigged when I should have zagged, around Church Green, on my new route in town yeaterday and brushing by Franklin Park, I think, ended up on Geneva Ave., emerging way up Columbia, about a half hour rough riding detour.

Worked on three projects in the South End, including a new garden design and building project.

Biked to my garden around 4:00. Chilled and pulled weeds, which are legion. Many come from our funky low heat homemade compost I suspect. Plus we haven't mulched yet. Ordered a bale of saltmarsh hay the other day at Marshall's farmstand. How to move it? A bale of hay on a bike? That should be fun. Fortunately it's not far, just past Fenway Park. Biked back before dark.


Quote of the Day
I've never seen a monument erected to a pessimist.
Paul Harvey

Image ... Big Chief. Dorchester, Mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment