Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15, 2010



An anonymous Concordian has started a FaceBook page for people who grew up in Concord, Massachsetts ... You know you grew up in Concord when ... My brother Pete turned me on to it. I added a post in the prevalent style.
Living in a cabin deep in the Estabrook Woods off Hugh Cargill Road for several years in my early 20's. Heated with wood, drew water from a well, cooked over a hibachi. What an adventure, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. The property belonged to Mike and Anthea Christian, who were fantastic friends and lived half a mile... further up the dirt road. I wandered, walked and skied all those woods.
A garden supply store has just opened outside Dudley Square in Roxbury ... Boston Gardener

Image ... Chychy, Sunday best '03. Roxbury, Mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment