Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen | Louis Armstrong | Sunday Gospel Set . 36




Join us every Sunday for some praise with the Sunday Gospel Set on Radio Roofscape. Here's this weeks set list, and our featured video is Lious Armstrong singing and playing Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen.

Queen Esther Marrow and the Harlem Gospel Singers - Cone and Go With Me to my Fathers House / Let the Good Times Roll
The Gospel Harmonettes featuring Dorothy Love Coates - Is Your All in the Altar?
Aretha Franklin - singing gospel as a teenager
Old Fashioned Revival Hour Quartet - Every Time I feel the Spirit
Lauryn Hill and Tanya Blount - His Eye is on the Sparrow
Carrie Underwood - How Great Thou Art
Louis Armstong - Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen
Amy Grant - El Shaddai
Sound of Blackness - I Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment