Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2, 2010



Up late night working and wondering. Programmed a cool trip-hop set (list below) on Radio Roofscape after watching Embedded, a great new show on Hulu. Amanda Palmer was one of the acts on. She gigged with the Boston Pops New Year's Eve. Who would I pay less to see? I mean she's OK, I program her peculiar brand of ear torture sometimes.

Telepathe - So Fine
Stereolab - Infinity Girl
Moby - Porcelain
Tegan and Sara - Walking With a Ghost
Portishead - Nefisa
Madita - Ceylon
Thievery Corporation - Lebanese Blond

Researching The Height of Summer in the Depths of Winter. Assembling the planting list and seed order, mainly using Johnny's and Burpee.

Garden Girl TV, devoted to urban sustainable living, has joined the magazine. The first espisode is just above.

Bussed downtown through the swirling snow to see two clients. Solved their problems, made money. Bussed back. Had my camera, I was watching, but not fully. Saw no pictures as a result. Although I was paying attention to the view through the dirty windows on the bus plastered with melting snow.

Programmed the weekly Sunday gospel set.

No comments:

Post a Comment